I can't believe I haven't updated any information on Addyson in months! Poor baby...her book will probably be pages vs. novels with the other two siblings! Addyson will be 8 months August 8th! We can't believe how much she has grown! I have TONS of cute pictures, but needed to post just a few to show how she is growing! Addyson started crawling about a month ago, and now can make her way anywhere as fast as her little legs can carry her. About a week ago I caught her standing on a toy kitchen in the toy room, and now she pulls herself up on everything! The funny part is, though, she doesn't know how to get herself down by letting go of what she's holding on to. If she cries at night and I come to get her, she is just standing in her crib gripping on to the rails. She would stand there all night if I didn't come and put her back down...strange. Addyson...aka "crabbyson" is much less crabby now that she can move around and her tummy has adjusted. Justin and I swore she was our hardest baby, but also realized that after following Aric, any baby who was not a narcoleptic would seem hard. We have also decided that with every baby we seem less willing to give up sleep...I guess we're over it (haha). However, as difficult as her first several months were (and believe me, babysitters will attest to Addy crying a good part of the day), she has developed into such a happy baby!! She is demanding...for sure she thinks she is the only child. However, those brown/hazel eyes melt our hearts, and our whole family is so in love with our baby girl. Addy loves her big brother and sister, and they are crazy about her. She likes to scream when she gets REALLY excited, and when she is in the pool (which she loves!), she loves to kick, kick, kick, her feet like a mermaid. Sometimes when the kids are running, she kicks like that in my arms, and my mom and swear she thinks she is running right along with her brother and sister. We love you Addy!
Monday, July 30, 2012
Addyson at 7 Months!
I can't believe I haven't updated any information on Addyson in months! Poor baby...her book will probably be pages vs. novels with the other two siblings! Addyson will be 8 months August 8th! We can't believe how much she has grown! I have TONS of cute pictures, but needed to post just a few to show how she is growing! Addyson started crawling about a month ago, and now can make her way anywhere as fast as her little legs can carry her. About a week ago I caught her standing on a toy kitchen in the toy room, and now she pulls herself up on everything! The funny part is, though, she doesn't know how to get herself down by letting go of what she's holding on to. If she cries at night and I come to get her, she is just standing in her crib gripping on to the rails. She would stand there all night if I didn't come and put her back down...strange. Addyson...aka "crabbyson" is much less crabby now that she can move around and her tummy has adjusted. Justin and I swore she was our hardest baby, but also realized that after following Aric, any baby who was not a narcoleptic would seem hard. We have also decided that with every baby we seem less willing to give up sleep...I guess we're over it (haha). However, as difficult as her first several months were (and believe me, babysitters will attest to Addy crying a good part of the day), she has developed into such a happy baby!! She is demanding...for sure she thinks she is the only child. However, those brown/hazel eyes melt our hearts, and our whole family is so in love with our baby girl. Addy loves her big brother and sister, and they are crazy about her. She likes to scream when she gets REALLY excited, and when she is in the pool (which she loves!), she loves to kick, kick, kick, her feet like a mermaid. Sometimes when the kids are running, she kicks like that in my arms, and my mom and swear she thinks she is running right along with her brother and sister. We love you Addy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment