Friday, July 27, 2012

Avery Turns Five!



Our three precious "babies"!
She is THE BEST sister!

Avery turned FIVE June 6th! I cannot believe my "baby" girl is going into Kindergarten! Everyone says how much easier my life will be with one child in full time school...not with this little girl. Avery is such a helper! She is the best big sister. There have been times Avery has fed, changed, and played with the baby without me even asking. She is truly a mature spirit in a five year old body. Avery is genuine and sensitive. She feels deeply if someone is "disappointed" in her, and has the ability to reason on a mature level. She corrects me most of the time on anything and everything that she knows is not correct. I will say to someone, "We went to the zoo two days ago and it was such a nice day." Even if I don't think she's paying attention she is quick to correct me with, "It was three days ago Mom." If Aric tries to take something that is rightfully hers, I will tell her she doesn't need to give it to him. She responds, "It's fine mom...he can just have it." Really? She and Aric adore each other and she directs his every move when playing. However, he really knows how to get under her skin, and sometimes I find them pestering each other "just because". Avery seeks refuge from her brother at Mema and Bepa's house when she gets to be alone. Both kids are soooo wonderful with their baby sister though. Avery is nurturing and concerned, and Aric has developed his own annoying language to speak with Addy. We are so proud of Avery. One day I was taking a nap and heard the vacuum going. She had swept the floor with her little broom, attempted to wash dishes, and vacuumed the family room carpet. She told me she wanted to make it clean so I didn't have to do it later. I love her, love her, love her. Avery, your dad and I adore you SO MUCH. You are his special "mooch" and you adore attention from him. We are so grateful you came to us. We hope you had a wonderful fifth birthday mooch! (Avery chose a cake boss party for her birthday since it's her favorite show!).

Bepa took us out to breakfast on Avery's b-day at the Smokehouse!
Avery's Easy Bake Oven...thanks Bepa!
Shes is sooooooo FIVE!
Addy was at the party...we can't forget about her!
Little man is always at the party:)
Thanks Bepa!
Avery's Cake Boss Party!

Welcome to my party!

The wind was blowing cups over...


Mema bought this special dress for her party

Friends arrive!


Tiffany and Amber...love them!

Avery's future husband...Kade

Avery's boy crush...Liam

Decorating chef hats


Aunt Barbara always helps with parties

Anna, Avery, Sydney

Yummy food!

PB&J cookie cutter shaped like cakes!

The BIG girl table
Fun friends!

Treat box...cake slices with candy!

DADDY!!

Mini cakes for cake decorating!

Thanks helpers!


My little cake bosses!



Really Aric?
Master Chef Aric

Daddy light the cake!


She's FIVE!
Sister wears her party dress...


The trampoline was so much fun!

Daddy did the pinata! 


The yummiest thing I have EVER made! I'm an ice cream addict!

Presents!



Avery and Stella
Thanks to Steph for taking the pictures:)

No comments: