Sunday, August 12, 2012

June Fun!

What a kick to the beginning of our summer! Taylor, Zach, and my brother Dave flew out at the beginning of the summer to visit and play! We went to Mt. Princeton, we did pedicures at my house for the girl cousins, and we did lots of other fun activities. The cousins enjoyed seeing each other, and we wished they lived closer.

Avery at Mt. Princeton

We went to the park to play football!

Grandpa and his grandchildren!

Grandma and Aric have a special bond:)

The Family!







Our next visitors had an interesting visit to say the least. With the Waldo Canyon fire we ended up evacuating our home several times, and the activities we had planned needed to be tweaked! Jessica was such a trooper. She was so easy to be around, and incredibly flexible and willing to help in any way possible. Surprisingly enough, I actually ended up having a wonderful time during this stressful week because we ended up vacationing at Mt. Princeton hot springs and Salida (where we rented a cabin with my parents after evacuation). Addy and Avery LOVED playing together, and really handled being together this long SO WELL. I wish we lived closer. I know the cousins loved playing together and I loved having Jess so close. 


















The morning Jess left. Yes, Justin and I JUST woke up!


I cut Jessica's hair (at her request) while she was here. It looked so cute! She's so beautiful!

No comments: