The biggest news...we are expecting baby #3! I'm three months pregnant, due in December, so this belly will be growing (well, unfortunately, it already is). I was on a workout kick for several months before the baby news, and am now back to eating whatever I want and working out sparingly...awesome.
For spring break my parents took our kids for a few nights while Justin and I vacationed at the hot springs. We met up with them in Breckenridge.
Daddy and Aric in Breckenridge!
Bepa and Avery...so cute together.
Finally, a recent couple picture! With all the pictures of the kids we rarely have anyone take one of us!
Easter! Daddy and Avery dying eggs. Avery was very upset when we said we would dye the eggs. She thought we were killing them.



Easter morning! So happy the Easter bunny came to visit:)
Easter Sunday with Daddy!
Funny random moments...having a girl first has totally impacted Aric. He holds a football in one hand and a stroller in the other. Sister often dresses him up in her play clothes and sends him out to greet guests that are over for dinner (she laughs hysterically, of course). The last get together I had with a friends, Avery sent him our naked pushing a stroller. Poor buddy...here are some of his "moments"



Vacation to Texas! The kids and I took a 10 day vacation to Texas to visit Alisha and her adorable children. It was SUCH a great break from our VERY long winter...I just unpacked since I was in
denial that I was actually back to the cold and snow.
We went on lots of walks to feed the ducks and play at the playground...

We took a trip to the fountains to splash and eat ice cream!
We took a trip to the Texas zoo, and this was our favorite animal we saw...a baby elephant!
We went to the children's museum where the kids played in a play area for at least an hour!

We played in Alisha's backyard and ate popsicles!



We took LOTS of baths after so many fun activities!
We ate LOTS of good food...like naked spaghetti night!
Alisha and I even got a beautiful night out at the Cheesecake Factory...no kids!
We went swimming in beautiful pools!


And then we came home to this...
We celebrated Avery's 4th birthday yesterday! Happy birthday baby girl!
Updates on kids...
Aric...
is sooo spunky. He is totally turning two! If I had written on this blog four months ago I would have bragged about how easy going Aric has been, but now? Now the story has changed! He is still such a good little man, but he is starting to throw temper tantrums and say "NO!" to anything that he dislikes. He is NOT a negotiator. However, he is totally adorable. He adores his Sissy. He says anything to make her laugh and copies everything she does. He can get pretty violent with her if he wants, but overall, he lives to entertain her. He says sooo many things I don't know how I could write them all. "Tanks (thanks)" to everything, "Buzz, Woody (from Toy Story...he's obsessed)", "Get it", "Loot (look) Mommy", "Happy Birday (Happy Birthday)", "Watermelon", "Why Mommy?" etc. He communicates with us constantly and really can say anything at this point. He has such a fun personality and SO much personality! Whenever he is uncomfortable he repeats, "Sissy" four hundred times. She tries to deflect attention off of himself...it's so funny. He is still a great sleeper, and Justin and I adore him! He is a tiny little man...taller than Avery was, but sooo much thinner. It's been a constant battle to keep weight and clothes on his skinny body. He's had some allergic reactions to the pollen this springs and they think he could have mild persistant asthma, but we will check with the specialist before labeling it as such. We love our little man!Avery...

is amazing. As Aric gets more challenging as he progresses into his two's, Avery becomes easier as she matures. She is SUCH a good girl! I can't believe the maturity that has come just in the past year. She says the funniest things. I was in the bathroom the other day and I asked her to get something. She responded very casually, "Mom, I don't want to get that, and I think it could be a problem for us." She wasn't being sassy, she was just stating the obviuos. It was so funny. The majority of the time she is really great with Aric. She is his "mini mom" and it's so funny to hear her in sucha a nurturing voice say, "Oh, bubbas...give me a mooch". Of course when he is pulling her hair or pinching her it's another story, but they can play so well together. Avery is growing up too fast...it makes me want to cry. She is so loving with us. She is sooo smart and beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter...we love you Avery.
This was her present (for the next eight birthdays). Daddy worked sooo hard to put this together for her special day. Happy 4th birthday baby girl!





2 comments:
CONGRATS on the new baby! That's really exciting. Also, I'm loving that you FINALLY decided to put more pictures on your blog. I was beginning to wonder if you had abandonded it forever! ;-) Love ya!
Congrats on the baby! We need an update on how you are doing and what you are having! so exciting!
Post a Comment