
I realize that it is now almost the end of February and I'm JUST posting our Christmas pictures, but I just have to admit I'm a bad blogger:( In addition, I'm still struggling with moving pictures around (not sure if it's where I'm pasting from?), so these are all a little out of order again. In recapping our Christmas celebration...it was wonderful! We loved having our first Christmas in our own home! Where we live really makes you feel like you're in a winter wonderland, so this is
definitely the right holiday to celebrate in our home. The kids were a blast....here are some of the events from the Christmas Eve and Christmas.

Avery hugging the pony that Mugga sent for Christmas. She was so fun during this holiday!

We woke up very early since Grandma and Grandpa split their morning between our family and Josh's. Daddy and I were up by 6:00am and Grandma and Grandpa arrived shortly after.

Daddy loved seeing Aric open his gifts. Aric was so excited!

Avery bought special presents for Brother and the family at her preschool fund raiser. Grandma has just opened her special necklace that Avery bought for her, and "bud man" wanted to be apart of it, too.

Tired Grandpa enjoys the homemade gifts!

Moon dough! Avery got LOTS and LOTS of moon dough!

Aric loved his cookies from his stalking!

Avery with all of her special dolls. Anything princess is a total hit!

Do you notice the bottom half of our tree is bare? It was decorated perfectly (thanks to Daddy), and then Aric happened...no explanation needed.

Aric was swallowed up in all the presents. He had such a fun morning.

Avery and Arics stalkings all ready for Christmas morning.

This is what everything looked like Christmas morning after Santa, Grandma, and Grandpa brought gifts.

Justin did a great job putting up Christmas lights!


Avery made cookies for Santa Christmas Eve. He wrote her a note that night, and was very grateful. She was sad she didn't get to see the raindeer...maybe next year?

Mommy and Avery making cookies Christmas Eve.

Mr. Wild Man Christmas Eve!

Avery's cousin made her some homemade gifts for Christmas Eve!

Everyone came over to see us open one gift (it's a tradition). I gave everyone new Christmas PJ's (also a tradition).

Before Santa, Grandma, and Grandpa came!

Aric and Mommy Christmas Eve (well, sort of day)

Avery's funny face...
2 comments:
Looks like a fun Christmas! Love all the new pictures. I miss talking to you. We must talk soon! Love ya!
Cute updates! We think of you guys often. Hope all is well. Update again soon. :)
Post a Comment