Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Birthdays!




Both of our little ones had birthday's this past summer! This is "Sissy's" special day!



Avery-Turned 4 on June 6th! I can't believe I can even type that number next to her name. Avery decided to have a cowgirl party, and as much as I promised myself we would not have a party at home this summer, we ended up celebrating both birthday's with home parties! She was adorable and we loved every minute of her celebration. Despite Avery's active tempermant as a baby, we could NOT have asked for a more well behaved, sweet dispositioned 4 year old. Avery is such a huge helper around the home, loves to teach brother new things, and is such a good minder. If Avery feels anyone is disappointed in her she gets very emotional and is super sensitive to being reprimanded. Preschool is going so well for her this year; she only struggles when she is NOT able to go to preschool on Friday's (such a change from last year). Avery says she wants to be teacher when she gets older since she is so good at teaching brother new things (though Justin and I encourage a higher paying profession). She says to him,

"Brother, say M"
"Now say ountain"
"Great! Now say mountain!"

One day we were on a walk and I told Aric he was going to have to go time out when we got home. She, of course, kept reminding him that he was going to have to go there, so eventually I told her to stop rubbing it in. She stopped for a minute, and then said in her sweetest voice possible,
"Brother, when you go to time out when we get home I will be right here waiting for you. When Mommy and I are playing in the yard we will listen for you, O.K. Bubba?" It was so funny. She continues to amaze us with her mature vocabulary, and we feel so blessed to have such a snuggly, beautiful 4 year old. We adore you Avery!
  
















No comments: