Yeah Christmas decorations!
We got a new computer and we think it changed some things with posting pictures (even Justin is struggling to figure out the issue) so theses pictures are in random order (I'll just label them), and this blog is sort of out of place with the pictures. Hopefully, we'll get it figured out for next time, but since Christmas is this Saturday, I wanted to make sure we go this posted!
Avery had a preschool show. Justin and I both attended.
Justin and I both attended Avery's preschool Christmas program. She totally did not look at me the entire time!!!
Hooray for more Christmas decorations. We have LOVED building a fire each night, and Justin did such a great job with our inside and outside lights (I had the stomach flu...blah)
Avery and Addy in Washington for Thanksgiving. Best little buds.
Our new nephew Kaycen (I hope I spelled that right). He's adroable and he's wearing the same blessing outfit that Aric wore...special day!
Avery and Addy sledding. I couldn't get both the girls to look and be "normal". They were sooo cute though.
Aunt Jayna taking both girls sledding!
Mommy and Aric in Washington!
Avery holding her baby cousin. She loves babies!
Mugga, Papa, and the crew
Family pictures
Thanksgiving was wonderful! (I know,I know, it's almost Christmas). We traveled to Washington to spend Christmas with the Walker's! It was so relaxing and opposite of our actual working life in Colorado...a perfect vacation:) Diane spoiled us (as always) with wonderful food, and it was so much fun to see everyone's family. Julie's new baby is adorable and I loved having snuggles form a newborn! It was an extra bonus that I could love on him and not have to get up with him at night! Avery had a BLAST with her cousins, Addy and Calvin. They played so well together; we didn't even see Avery for most of the week. Aunt Jayna and Aunt Jenny did an awesome job of playing with the kids. "Papa", "Mommy" and "Puppy" were Aric's words of choice. Over and over and over again, he whispered or shouted these words! He was super active! However, being a great sleeper makes up for the crazy wake time moments. Overall, we feel very grateful to have spent such a wonderful, relaxing, trip with Justin's family! We can't wait to see them again.
We will post again after Christmas! We hope everyone has a very happy holiday!
2 comments:
Cute pictures. It's Kasen btw... but we'll let it slide! Haha love you guys and so glad you could come. We miss you so much!
All the pictures are so cute!!
Post a Comment