

I'm so sorry if we have been MIA lately; things have been so very crazy. What a busy but rewarding month!



-Justin officially graduated. He walked last Friday, so we are so excited that he is officially done. Though his internship is over December 31st, we have had some confirmation that when the money is available (from the defense budget), Justin may be offered a full time engineering position with ITT. Let's cross our fingers, because...
-We have feverishly been working on our home loan for the home we are purchasing in Woodland Park! After MUCH research on rentals in the area, Justin and I were able to find a home with a mortgage that is equal to the rental properties in this area (in some cases less). It really is a buyers market, and we got an amazing deal! It has kept me soooo busy lately though, because the house needs a lot of fixing up, so I have been meeting with contractors daily (sometimes several meetings a day) to bid out the work on these "projects". I can't believe how busy it has kept me, and how challenging this has been with two little kiddos! In addition...
-We have been babysitting my friends four children for two weeks while their parents were on a cruise. We love the kids, but boy did the schedule get a little crazy. It's so funny, though, because people kept suggesting, "This must be a wake up call for birth control," and though I will admit that our schedule was crazy, I didn't feel that way at all. I adore the kids, and Justin and I both loved experiencing a big family!

-Of course, the most exciting part of the month was Diane and Jim's (Justin's parents) visit to Woodland Park! They were able to be here during several very special events, and did wonderfully dealing with the craziness of our schedules during their visit. They were such a huge help with all SIX children, and Avery and Aric loved having Mugga and Papa around! We miss them terribly!


-Finally, our most special event of the month was the blessing of our sweet baby Aric. Words cannot describe how much we cherish our little man. He is sooo happy. He seriously smiles and flirts with EVERYONE! He is all smiles in the morning, and all smiles until he gets sleepy at night. His sweet disposition brings me joy constantly. He sits up so easily with some help, and is almost rolling over completely on his own. He just can't quite get over the arm...pretty good for four months! Diane and I would watch and cheer him on! He loves to talk in the morning. I'll have to post a video of his sweet noises. He sounds so much like a boy! His voice is so much deeper and huskier than Avery's!







-Avery is a little nut! There are days that she totally tries my patience, but again, I wouldn't trade her personality for the world (I may feel differently when she's a teenager, because she IS sassy!). She loves playing with baby brother (though she doesn't know her own strength), and loves to be queen of the house.
She asked my dad ...."What would you like me to call you? Beepa or Bill?"
She continues to call out, "Tiffany, can I have....?"
We were waiting for one of the boys to get out of school and she said, "Oh my gosh, mom, he is so late. I'm going to spank his bum so hard. You have got to be kidding."
When anyone comes home from work she asks, "So, how was your day today?"
Too cute! She is also going potty all by herself on the potty and flushing the toilet without any coaxing. I don't hear from her for a few minutes, and then I hear this flush in the bathroom. She turns on the light, lifts up the toilet lid, shut it, and flushes the toilet. Pretty good for a two and a half year old!


Hope all is well! Have a Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Adorable family Tiffany...and congrats to Justin!
Love all the photos! congrats on the new house! How exciting. I am sure that is keeping you busy. Congrats on the baby blessing for Aric, he is such a cuties, and congrats on Justin's graduation!! That must be a dream come true to be done with school. Love you all.
Love the new pics!!!
Such a cute family. Love the pics of everyone! Congrats Justin on graduating! New House? Wow! Love you all, Happy New Year!
Post a Comment