November has been a fun month! Aric is growing every day. He had another doctors appointment at 10 weeks, and had his first set of shots. He weighed a whole 10 pounds 3 ounces! Though this places him in the 9th percentile, it leaves me wondering what the 90th percentile looks like, because Mr. Aric has some chubs! People in public always tell me that he looks so much older than he is, but that could be due to his "little man" features instead of a "baby" look. Needless to say, we think he's adorable! Aric continues to have such a calm spirit. We cannot believe how much he smiles; anytime he has attention he gets a huge grin on his face. He tends to fuss more in the evenings, but during the day I can leave him laying anywhere, and he just sits contently until I come and get him...what a trooper! He really has been such an easy baby.
Sissy on the other hand, continues to challenge Mommy's patience each day. She is totally totally two and a half, but through our struggles, we have lots of laughs and loving moments. Justin and I both feel so close to Avery, and we are so amazed by her maturity. You have to remind yourself that you're talking to a toddler and not an adult. The other day for example, Avery sprayed "Goo Gone" all over the bathroom (including in my makeup bag). I was so furious, and after Avery's nap, she rolled over and said, "Mommy, don't yell at me like that ever again". I also was amazed the other day when Avery made a comment when I was talking to my friend Molly. About a month before when Molly and I were talking, Molly had mentioned that she was going to send something for Avery. I said out loud, "Oh, that's nice you have something to send Avery", and while I was talking to Molly (a month later) Avery ran up and asked, "Mommy, did Molly send my present yet?" I could not believe that she had remembered that conversation. What a crazy little girl!
5 comments:
what a big girl! They are both too cute. Wish we could visit more!
She is so stinkin' cute! Love the updates on your babes. They seem to be doing well and are happy. Hope you guys are well!
They are so adorable Tiff, miss you guys!
Aric is huge from when I got to see him! By the way, it was so fun seeing you guys...reminded me how much I miss you!
Tiffany you and Justin makes the cutest kids!!!
Post a Comment