Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!

Our Two Precious Pumpkins!




Aunt Linda bought the kids these shirts in Utah. Too cute!



We attended our church trunk o' treat! It was so fun! Avery loved playing games, eating chili, and traveling from car to car to collect more candy in her pumpkin bucket. Aric was a hit in his little pumpkin costume. Grandma and Grandpa Miller came too!





Aric is smiling! He's totally responding to voices. He has been smiling for a few weeks now, but I haven't been able to get it on camera. What a happy boy. He is totally having more awake time, which is lots of fun!





Aric gets a totally terrified look on his face when you first put him in the bath. I haven't quite gotten it on camera, but he's such a good boy...he's in shock from feeling the water, but never cries about it! I love when he gets a bath, since it seems to exhaust him. His skin is really dry though, so I have to limit tub time. Aric tends to still keep his hands clenched like he's in the womb. I'm working on him relaxing and opening them!





Avery is a great big sister! She tries to care for Aric in every way (which can totally be annoying, too)! We are so blessed to have these two in our lives!


This picture is so funny, because Avery came home from church yesterday exhausted. She had been to nursery (which she loves going to now), and chatted about it the whole way home from church. She said she was hungry so I made her a quick sandwich, and went to nurse the baby. Justin came home a few minutes later and found her like this...tired little girl!

2 comments:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

I love Aric's little smile!

The Garveys said...

You have the cutest babies!!!