Wow! Lots of updates! It's been a busy, but exciting summer. Jared and Tara came to Colorado with baby Ava and we had so many adventures together. We went to Santa's Workshop, Mount Princeton to swim in hot pools and stay at a cabin, the zoo, boating, you name it! It was a really fun two weeks and Avery went through withdrawals when Ava left (she was really used to having kids around). We had a fun 4th of July, and wish they lived closer.
Baby boy (Aric William Walker) is on his way! Momma is growing! I feel him a lot more now. I thought for some time that he was really calm, and though I still don't think he moves as much as Avery did, I definately feel a lot of movement! This picture was taken weeks ago, so I'm even bigger now, and I can definately feel the discomforts of the third trimester. However, we've remained really active, and I've actually enjoyed having a summer pregnancy. It keeps me active, which sometimes makes me forget how big I'm getting. I'll be induced Auguest 27th, so he will be cooking about another month.
Avery is too cute. There are days she is soooo two it drives me crazy, but she always seems to make me laugh. She says EVERTHING on her mind, and when I was angry yesterday and raised my voice, she snapped back, "Don't yell at me mom!"She totally loves her babies and mothers them like crazy. She has said lots of fun things, but in interest of time I'll blog about them later.
We put the nursery together, which I'm really excited about. My mom and I took a week and got everything put together, and I'm so grateful for her help. Here are some pictures of baby boy's room!
4 comments:
I am so excited for your baby boy to come! I bet you are as well :) Congrats to Justin for graduating, that is such a huge milestone in life. Where will you guys be moving? Love you all lots!
Congrats Justin! Let the party begin!!!
I am SOOOOO SAD that I won't get to see you at the family reunion.....nice arrival date Mr. Aric. :) I can't wait to meet him and see how adorable he will be.
Love the new rooms you put together. Can you come and decorate my place?
You look great-hope you're feeling good as well. He'll almost be here. Yea!
love you guys.
Ok, first of all, I miss you!!! Second of all, congrats Justin! So awesome! Third of all, Avery is so adorable, and fourth of all, you are looking so good, I'm excited for little Aric to get here! (love the name, by the way)
We need to catch up!
Tiffany! What a beautiful family you have! I'm so excited for you with baby Aric. Way to go; you're almost there, girly! Glad you're doing well!
Post a Comment