Well, to begin the updates...
Schools Out!- Well, for me anyway. It was a crazy finish to the year since my mom and I flew out the last day of school to Ohio for Katie's bridal shower, but we are both excited to have finished the year. Justin is really enjoying his ITT internship, and is just finishing his last two classes. He'll be finished in two weeks, and we're so proud of him! He's been on the Dean's list every semester, and is eagerly awaiting the day he can come home from work and avoid staying up until the early hours of the morning finishing homework.
The Graduation- Avery had a graduation party at her daycare and was totally adorable! I wasn't able to attend, but my mom and Justin went, and said she did a great job. It's funny though because she sings like crazy at home, but didn't sing one song with the kids during their performance. However, she stood there for a very long time, so nonetheless, we're very proud.
The Pregnancy- Everything is going really well! My belly seemed to really grow in Ohio and I have felt much bigger from the time I left to the time I came home. Baby boy (Aric) is a lot different from his sister so far. He has his active times in the belly, but seems to move much less. In a way I just feel less pregnant with him, though I know that will change over the next several months, since I'm growing, growing, growing. He is 2.5 pounds (right in the middle of percentages) and everything looks great (I just had an ultrasound on Tuesday).
Bending over is getting a little more difficult, and I'm starting to feel more winded, but overall, I really do feel great!
My baby belly after a walk this morning!
Ohio- My mom and I had a good time visiting friends and family in Ohio, however, our stay (17 days) turned out to be a very long time! We ran into a few glitches at the beginning of the trip (Avery picked up another virus traveling there, and I REALLY sprained my ankle), but we had a fun time, even visiting together. I couldn't have done this trip without her! We were able to have an early celebration for Katie's wedding at her bridal shower and girls night out, and also saw old neighbors and lot of old friends. I had a great time reconnecting with Molly, one of my dearest friends! The highlight of the trip, of course, was just seeing family. We spent some time in Cleveland with Tara traveling to Put-N-Bay with the girls, and celebrated Avery's 2nd birthday with David's family in Columbus at their local swimming pool. She had ice cream cake from ColdStone (my favorite) and opened some presents the cousins had bought her. We also went to the zoo with Taylor and Zach, and also loved playing with Ava.
Avery is Two!- I can't believe how time has flown by. In Ohio, she especially acted every bit of being two (she even shut the door one morning and told me to leave her room), but with the challenges and whining of a two year old, comes hilarious conversations and lots of loves from her! That's not to say that there weren't times both my mom and I wanted to look back at her in our rental car in Ohio and tell her to SHUSH UP! She is sooo happy to be home though, and she is so much easier at home (though she's quite the awesome traveler on planes).
2 comments:
So cute. I LOVE Avery's birthday dress. Super cute. I just ordered Capri a birthday shirt online. Also, you look super cute prego! Glad to see some updates. We are going to get some more, now that your out of school, right?
So adorable! Avery is too:) You are all looking great!! I can't believe that Avery is already 2...but then again Andy is 7 and Jessi is 3! Time flies too fast. I hope that everything is still going well with your pregnancy. Miss ya:)
Post a Comment