Sunday, May 10, 2009

ABC'S!

Two weeks to go! School is actually finished for Justin this semester, but he has finals, and I have two weeks left. Due to a stressful situation at work, I will have to say that I've never been more excited to finish a year of teaching! I'll miss my kids, teammates, colleagues, and curriculum like crazy, but this is a very good time for a break!

We wanted to post this video of Avery and her ABC'S. She can sing this song, Twinkle Twinkle, and for some reason she really enjoys singing Happy Birthday to random people. She loves to finish songs for us, and has recently enjoyed making full conversations with her babies. The other day in the car, Justin and I were talking, and we heard this conversation with her baby (in Avery language)...

"Oh, Awchie?"
"Oh, Mooch it?"
"Wha happen to bact? (back)?"
Kiss..Kiss...
"Is Dat Bettew?"
"Loot at dat twuck, baby!"
"It's huge, huh?"
"Oh, baby, cwose your eyes"
And then she sings rock a bye baby.

Too cute. It's amazing how fast they grow! She was watching this video of herself on our television and shouted,
"What a Hottie!"



5 comments:

Linda said...

What a hottie, indeed! THAT made me laugh out loud. She is darling, as ever. Thanks for the update.
Love, Linda

Alisha said...

I know she looks so much like you, Tiff, but I do have to say... she looks a LOT like Justin in that video!

SO CUTE! I miss you Avery!!

The Jatens said...

Super cute. You do have a hottie pattoti on your hands. Super smart as well. She's got it all!

Clinton and Jessica said...

she's amazing!! such a smart and cute little thing. give her mooches from us!

Lindsey Walker said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. Hope you are feeling well with the pregnancy!