Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March Update


This month has been a difficult one as Avery has been very sick. She is feeling much better, and we are now in good spirits, but boy was it difficult up until about a week ago! Terrible viruses are going around Colorado right now, particularly with the cold, snowy weather. We had a few days of sunshine and warmth, but it can blizzard all the way up until June here in the mountains! It makes for wonderful ski weather, but it’s hard when the winter is so long.


Avery had two emergency room visits over the past three weeks, which was a total nightmare with work and school schedules. However, we got through it, and now she has returned to her joyful little self. We are blessed that this is the first time Avery has really been sick (besides an ear infection). For being nine months old that isn’t bad! We now have a sitter coming to the house, which seems to keep Avery a happy camper. She is so fun and so active. Her lively personality has created such a joy for us!


Though both Justin and I were feeling in a slump with work and school, we are really feel
ing much more energized and motivated now. I’m sure Avery being sick just created stress, and we ended up both getting sick as well. Now that everyone is better we see the light at the end of the tunnel! Justin is doing so well in school, and though he works during the summer, he’s looking forward to finishing this semester. I’m so excited for CSAP to be over (next week) and feeling much more motivated at work! I’m looking forward to a break this summer, but am really excited about Jim and Diane (Justin’s parents) to come visit for spring break! Please enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm so sorry you guys have been sick. Poor Avery! I thought all mountain people were tough, but I guess we only know about the ones who survive! Good thing you guys are the survivors! Hang in there. She is sooooo cute! Thanks for the photos.

Toby and Tammy said...

Love the photos. She's getting so old and dang cute! Can't believe you guys were all sick and had to make a trip to the hospital. Glad you're better. We love and miss you!

Lindsey Walker said...

Can't believe it snows until June there in the mountains! That is awful, at lease to us sun-lovers. That stinks you all were sick, the flu has hit really hard this year, especially in Febuary, that was the worst month. Avery is darling, she looks happy and healthy. Love the updates!

Faith W said...

So glad that Avery is feeling better, nothing worse when your sweet baby is sick and miserable and can't seem to understand why.

She may be sick, but she is so adorable!!!

Lindsey Walker said...

Ok Mrs. Tiffany, we want (I mean need! :) more updates than just once a month! I love seeing cute little Avery and how you guys are doing.