Just a quick update...our most exciting news is the announcement of my new niece, Ava Marie Miller, who was born this morning at 9:45am! We are so thrilled for Jared and Tara, and can’t wait to see Ava in May. I’ll post a picture once Jared sends one.
Avery is hilarious!! She is such a blast to be around. Right now she is crawling around the room chasing our cats, and hoping that they will let her pet them...not happening. She crawls so well now, and is obsessed with standing up on EVERYTHING! She plays patty cake, and tries to roll her arms...especially before bedtime when I’m rocking her...she knows it will buy her some more time with mom. She is such a little munchkin. We were out today and everyone asked if she was around 5 months or so. She’s just a little squirt, and Justin has always referred to her as our little monkey, as she loves to climb on everything. Here are some pictures!
For Valentines, Justin, my parents, and I went to The Black Bear for dinner. It was wonderful, and we loved having a night out. We hope everyone is doing well, and will send another update with Ava’s picture soon!
4 comments:
She really is so tiny and those blue eyes! How do you ever say no to her? I don't know your e mail address?
so cute! I can't believe how old she is getting.
I agree with Lins. How can you ever say no to those eyes? :)
Congrats on your new niece. These pics are just darling. I love the curls! She is such a happy little sweetheart. Miss you guys!
Hey Tiffany....your daughter is beautiful. I sure do hope I get to meet her someday. Asides from being parents, what are you and Justin up to these days?
Post a Comment