Sunday, September 16, 2007

Baby Pictures!!


I don’t think there is any doubt that this baby belongs to us!

We were rummaging through our storage room and stumbled upon my baby pictures. We were a little shocked as to how much Avery and I look alike at this stage, and we thought it would be fun to put together a few collages. We tried to label the pictures in our picture gallery, but we’ll just let you guess as to who is who in these pictures. Some are of Justin as a baby (Avery looked soooo much like him when she was born), and some are of just me. We also have a few collages with Avery mixed in.

We have included a video of Avery laughing. She just started to giggle this week! This three month stage is our favorite “baby” stage thus far. She is becoming more independent with entertaining herself, but is extremely spoiled since one of us is usually always entertaining her. We love the noises she is making, and she absolutely loves to kick her legs. I think she is really proud of herself, since this is no small feat for her little body. It takes all of her concentration to move her body parts the way she wants them to move. She has been so smiley and happy, and is sooo much more content!! As I mentioned before, this is by far our favorite stage as her little personality develops.

School has been busy but wonderful for both Justin and myself. I am really enjoying my students this year, and have always loved the curriculum aspect of teaching. Learning gets both of us excited…we’re such nerds. Anyway, we hope all is well. We sure miss our family and friends that we are not able to see often. Take care for now!








5 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

She is sooooo cute! I love her littl laugh. Thanks for the updates and photos. Glad you guys are doing well. Hope to see you soon.

Stephanie Montgomery said...

I love the picutes. Avery looks so cute and is getting cuter everyday. Great job with the blog. I love it and we love you guys!!!

Clinton and Jessica said...

Those pictures are amazing! She looks just like both of you, and I thought it was just Justin! And her laugh is ADORABLE. You can't help but smile when you watch her. Good job guys.

Anonymous said...

The family baby photos are fabulous! I guessed who was who about half the time. Avery is definitely YOUR baby! The captions on the pics were hilarious too.

This is such a fine way to stay connected with you guys. Keep blogging, I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! She's a beauty! She looks just like her dad!:) Aaron likes to hear that kind of stuff too. Glad to see you are doing so well. Would love to hear from you if you ever get a minute! Enjoy.