Justin made this little video of Avery showing some of her cute pictures. He is great at 'archiving' her life. I thought it was precious and hope that you can watch it. He put music to it so turn up your speakers. Enjoy.
I love the Video. You guys did an awesome job. I still can not believe how much little ( well maybe not so little anymore) Avery has gotten. You know we love you guys.
5 comments:
I love the Video. You guys did an awesome job. I still can not believe how much little ( well maybe not so little anymore) Avery has gotten. You know we love you guys.
So cute! Loved the video. Avery is a beautiful baby.
So cute you guys! I love it!!
So cute you guys!! I love it!
Tiff,
Oh how precious, she is really growing up! Those sweet smiles, Justin did a great job.
Post a Comment