Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back to School!

It has been a fun but an exhausting two weeks as Justin and I have gone back to school. Life has really picked up and we are keeping ourselves busy. We are all adjusting to our new schedules even Avery who is doing a great job sleeping through the night. I miss Avery terribly when I am at work, but I have looked forward to teaching this year and have a great group of kids. Working make the times I am able to spend with Avery that much sweeter. Justin has started a new semester at school, again, and has so far enjoyed his classes. Avery and Justin have really bonded since they are spending more time with each other now. She really loves her daddy but is also still a mama's girl.

Avery is beginning to pull herself forward when she is sitting in her car seat and on our laps. She has learned to control her head very well and is happy looking around. Last week at her two month check-up she received some immunization shots which she did well dealing with. She weighed 10 pounds, 1 ounce and was 23.5 inches long. She is perfecting her cooing sounds and smiles when Justin and I make funny faces at her. Unfortunately her nails are growing so fast that she tends to scratch her face. We are glad that she is becoming more content as she is becoming older. She can be happy just sitting and watching, not for too long though. She seems to enjoy the 18 hours she spends with her babysitter. Of course she misses her mom and dad. We are lucky that we can still get done what we need to without having her gone too much. Justin and I love the time we have with our little girl. Please enjoy the recent pictures we have posted.

7 comments:

Toby and Tammy said...

She is soooo beautiful! Glad things are going well with you guys and that school is good. We miss you both and hope to see you soon!

Clinton and Jessica said...

I can't believe how big she is getting, it's fun to hear how shes growing, I wish I could have been able to see you guys. hopefully soon though. CUTE GIRL you have!

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Avery is getting cuter and cuter every day. I like that you guys still put some pictures of yourselves on the blog. We all like so see how hot Tiffany's body is after having a baby. What a hot momma!!! Don't worry Justin, you look good too. Love the blog though.

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Where is the video of Avery burping???

Anonymous said...

Love the photo w/the bandaids. They look huge on Avery's legs. What a little trooper to smile even though she had her shots! She is so darling when she smiles, too.
Glad school is going well for the both of you. Love you lots.

Faith W said...

She just keeps getting more beautiful! Hope that the school transition is going well. Miss you!

Alisha said...

Buffalo I love the drool running down your hand in that picture... you really should get that checked out. :)