
We have had a wonderful week with Katie who came to vacation and see Avery. Katie was very instrumental in getting us out of the house. We miss her very much. Between the lunches, dinners, and walks, I believe we were out of the house the most since Avery has been here. It was nice to feel as if we were getting back into the routine of our lives this summer. I can’t believe that I will be starting school so soon. I really have to cherish these next few weeks I have with Avery. Justin and I are excited to head to
Avery is growing and finding new things everyday. She has recently found her fist and enjoys sucking on it when she is hungry. She gave us our first really big scare this morning when we woke to feed her. Justin went in to warm her bottle and before he came back she began to struggle with her breathing. It seemed as if she could not get her breath. I called 911 and to our relief the EMT’s arrived quickly, gave her oxygen, and was able to clear her passage way which was blocked by mucus. They told us that little babies have a hard time breathing from their mouths, and if their tiny noses are blocked, it can be tricky for them to catch their breath. It was very scary for all of us here, but we are glad we were cautious enough to call for help. Parenting is very fun, also very new. We are very blessed to have such a beautiful baby girl.
7 comments:
avery is so cute! I can't wait ti'' the family reunion. I get to see all of you guys. Give avery a kiss for me!
Glad to know that I got you guys out of the house!!! She is getting cuter every day---you guys are good looking as well!!! Miss you! Have a good time in Utah!
Katie
Avery is so beautiful. She is a perfect blend of Tiffany and Justin. Can't wait to see her smile in person!
So cute! Looking forward to the fam reunion! I get to hold her. Yea!
Tiffany !!! I am so excited for you ! Your daughter is absolutley beautiful & your not so bad yourself ! Give me a call sometime - we need to catch up !
Allison
Hey Justin and Tiffany (I Tiffany I was Jessica's roommate I met you a few times) Any way I got your blog sight off of Jess' blog and I just have to say congrats on your cute baby girl. She is beautiful! I can't believe you are a daddy Justin, how fun! I can't believe Jessica has two now, crazy! Feel free to check out our blog harkersinthemidwest.blogspot.com
Kristin(Weathers)Harker
Justin and Tiffany
I got your blog sight off of Jess's blog spot.
I just wanted to say congrats on your new little baby girl how old is she now? She is so beautiful, but I'm sure you don't hear that enough so I'll say it again she is gorgeous! I can't believe you are a daddy Justin. I can't believe Jessica has two now, crazy!
Tiffany just in case you remember me I was Jessica's roommate at Ricks and I had met you a few times.
Any way feel free to check out our blog spot if you'd like
harkersinthemidwest.blogspot.com
Kristin
Post a Comment