
Avery had a doctor’s appointment recently and is a growing girl! She weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces. However, that weight may have been a little off since they asked me to change her dirty diaper right before she was weighed, and she decided to wet in her new one on the way to the scale. She is up from the 10th percentile to the 25th and is filling out beautifully. The doctor says she looks great!
I still can’t believe how much she loves staring outside…it really seems to calm her. She is starting to make little noises now. She starts into this fake little cry and then follows it up
by a cooing sound. I think she just wants to communicate or warn me that if I don’t start heating up her bottle she is going to start her hard cry. She likes to hear her little sounds, and I’m convinced she thinks we understand her.
Justin is still working for the county this summer, and is doing a great job at balancing work and fatherly duties. I have loved staying home with Avery, and am really blessed to have this much time off with her
. We are both a little sleep deprived (naturally) and realize that Avery is a 24 hour job. Though we both expected the changes in our lives, we still talk about the surprises parenthood has brought us. She is so well worth the sacrifices though…we absolutely adore her.
Here are some updated pictures of the 4th, and of Alisha’s visit to
4 comments:
What a beautiful baby! She just gets cuter every day. Can't wait to see you guys in August!
I miss you guys too! Make sure to show Avery lots of pictures of me so she doesn't forget me! Love you guys!
She is so cute! growing fast and getting more beautiful each time you guys put more pictures on. Hope to see ya soon. Love ya
Hi Walker Family! Looks like you have had an exciting summer with Avery! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment