
Avery turned two weeks yesterday. She weighs a whole 6 lbs. 14 oz. We think she is getting more beautiful everyday…but we may be a bit bias. Avery has been a really good baby, but I’m still surprised as to how exhausted I feel at times! She seems very content, and I know she feels secure and loved. We are finally settling into a routine, which has helped during nighttime feedings. Grandma Diane left yesterday, and Avery already misses her. She was such a huge help with letting mama get some rest, and spoiling her granddaughter. We tried to keep her from leaving, but despite the begging sessions she had to return home. Avery, Justin, and I can’t wait to see her again in August!
Every little part of Avery is functioning well. We are amazed at how such a little body can produce such huge burps! We laugh at her feeding times, and Justin is very proud that she is such a good burper. Here are some updated pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment