Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Nightmare...

So, what's worse than working for months on renovating a home?

Having a sewer line fill with roots causing a back up that floods all of your newly renovated stuff...moving in with parents (again) and puming out 350 gallons of raw sewage from a master shower into a shot vac with your husband until 11:30 at night.

5 comments:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Yuck! I hope nothing was ruined!

Alisha said...

Seriously, I am SO SORRY you are going through this. Wish I were there to help with something. Maybe not the poop scooping though... do I love you that much? LOL

Lindsey Walker said...

That's terrible! I am so sorry that happened to you. I hope everything is ok now, keep us updated.

Toby and Tammy said...

I am so sorry! That is disgusting and I would be so ticked. And sick too. I sure hope things get cleaned up quickly.

The Jatens said...

I'm so sorry. Seriously sticks big time. I hope you guys are coping okay. I hope things get cleaned up quickly so you can move back into your house. :-)