Monday, March 22, 2010

House!

Well...this is what we have been up to lately...for about the past three months. I have so many pictures and posts for the blog with the kids, but the house has been our biggest change thus far. We moved about one week ago, and are really enjoying the fruits of our labor. This house took a lot of love and patience, but we are thrilled with the way it turned out. I'm so proud of Justin, who took on a lot of projects to make this a beautiful home. Avery and Aric are adjusting well, and Aric is changing like crazy! I'll save that post for a little later, but we wanted to share our BIG project!

Outside View...Back and Front Yard



Before Kitchen...

During Kitchen...



After Kitchen...


Before Living Room...

After Living Room...


Before Hallway...

After Hall...

Before Playroom/Guest Bedroom


After Playroom/Guest Bedroom...


Before Guest Bathroom...


After Guest Bathroom...


Before Den...

After Den (Not finished yet!)...

Before Master Bedroom...


After Master Bedroom...


Before Master Bathroom...


During Master Bathroom...

After Master Bathroom...




Before Kids Room...


After Kids Bedroom...

10 comments:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Wow! You guys did a great job! Your house looks awesome! Congratulations on finally moving in!

Clinton and Jessica said...

It looks amazing! You guys did such a good job. Congrats on moving into a your new home....one day I would love to come visit!

Alisha said...

I wish I could see it in person! It all looks great but my favorite is the kitchen!

The Fernandez Family said...

You guys are amazing!!! thinks looks so darn great!! Seriously Tiff when we are ready for our house you can come do mine!!! lol Miss you guys much =)

wari^^ said...

How wonderful! You guys did such a great job on your new home. Many wonderful memories are ready to be made. Congrats Walkers!

Toby and Tammy said...

How beautiful and exciting. We are so happy for you guys. Love it!

Carol said...

Love it! You worked so hard. So happy you have your own place.

The Garveys said...

So nice! Great job!!!

Berk said...

We haven't talked to you guys in years. Your house looks awesome, but where is it located? We finished school in Philly and moved to Tucson, AZ. You probably don't remember us, but I know you remember those tight yellow and blue shirts at BestBuy. See ya

Lindsey Walker said...

LOVE the new house! It's beautiful! Wish we could come visit.