
For more pictures, click here!
Well, two things really happened over Thanksgiving break. My Grandma died, which was a very sad occasion, and we were able to travel to Utah for the funeral. The funeral was beautiful, and the speakers really captured the essence of my grandmothers life. It was surreal to see her...it seemed like she would open her eyes any moment and start crying from the joy of seeing family. Even her hand was positioned in a way that was familiar. David, my oldest brother attended the funeral as well, so it was nice to see him, even just for a day.
After the funeral, we traveled to Spokane for a Thanksgiving visit with Justin's family. Julie was married on Saturday, and the wedding was beautiful. I'm sure it was everything she hoped for, and she was a gorgeous bride! We were able to see her apartment, and enjoyed celebrating such a happy time in her life.
Avery loved seeing the cousins. Justin and I definitely got a lot of break time, since we had so many little ones to play with Avery. We shopped, ate very good food, saw the movie "Twilight", and caught up with family. It was wonderful seeing everyone, and we hope to have visits again soon.

Avery is really doing well with potty training, and is repeating a lot of words! Even when I say "Oh Gosh" or "Oh, Stop It", she echos back "Oh Top It" or "Oh Dosh". It's so fun to be able to communicate with her.
It's back to reality with school and work. Only three weeks until Christmas break!
6 comments:
Cute pictures! You sure get some great shots!
Hey Tiff! What a hott babe you are with long hair!! Sorry about last night, I lay down to rest for just a moment and fell asleep! Thanks for all you guys are doing! Steph said that there is a ward temple trip on Saturday which is why we were making it Friday evening! I love you guys! Let me know babe!
And PS...YES I am so going with the Epidural and the pitocin if they offer!
Hey hun, I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. I would get mad at you for not calling me when you were in utah, but im sure you were with your family, and plus, I was in California for Thanksgiving anyway. So are you actually going to have a planned trip to Utah anytime soon? I miss you guys! Matt says hi, too!
Sorry to hear about your Gradmother, hope all is well. And I am sad I missed Julie's wedding. I bet she is so happy. Avery is getting so big and we sure do miss you guys.
I finally had some time to read your blog fully (phoenix is sleeping =)
I'm sorry about your grandma and I can't believe Averys vocabulary, I mean I can! but how cute! My faves were the "holy crap that was huge" and the finger up the nose. Too funny!
Post a Comment