Sunday, November 9, 2008

November Update...

Her hair is getting so long I can put it in a ponytail!

Well, not a lot has been going on, but I thought I should take this free minute to update. Work has been really busy (in a good way), so this was a well needed weekend. Justin, Avery, and I all have had the stomach flu and some pretty nasty colds this past month. In fact, Justin has a fever as we speak...not sure what's up this year with all the illness. The good part? Avery hasn't had an ear infection with her congestion! Hooray for tubes! Justin and I have been able to attend the temple a few times over the past several months. What a difference it has made, as it really is therapeutic! It helps us keep focused and realize what really matters in the perspective of life...you just can't help but feel like being a better person when you leave!

Avery is developing so quickly now. She is starting to use the big girl potty, colors on her own at her special table, and is putting words together like "Big Tractor!" when the tractor drives by the house. She has a picture book with animals, food, clothes, etc., and she can almost name everything in it. Justin and I sit up at night and just crack up at what comes out of her mouth. She recognizes herself now...she can say her name and points to herself when you ask her where Avery is. Her personality is just too much, and I am so grateful for a daughter who is filled with so much life and love. Her "larger than life" personality brings so much joy to the lives of others. I pray she can keep her strong spirit...she'll need it in this life:)

8 comments:

The Fernandez Family said...

Geesh we still can't believe how big she has gotten! I remember her poopy blowouts like it was just yesterday! PS. You'll see my FAT bum on Sunday, we are delivering Stephanie some stamps for the invites!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Cute pictures! We can't believe how much she has changed in the last few months. It's so fun to read your blog!

Debbie said...

such a change - she's growing up too fast! I can't wait to see you guys at the wedding and Thanksgiving too. Lucky us.

Toby and Tammy said...

Cute little pumpkin! Yes, I'll be there for the wedding. Toby has to work, but he'll be up for Thanksgiving. So excited to see you and to hold Avery! (if she'll let me!!!)

The Swihart's said...

WOW! Avery is getting so big! She doesn't look like a baby anymore. I love tha family pic in front of Pikes Peak...it brings back some wonderful memories of CO! Hope all is well with the family and WP! :~)

MattyLew said...

Cute pictures! And might I add, Tiffany, that you are a very good writer. You have a very flowing way of expressing yourself, and I enjoy reading your blogs. I know you're an English teacher and all, but I'm just saying, you're pretty freakin good at it. :) Love ya and miss ya!

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Tag you are it. Check out our blog for instructions.

Unknown said...

Tiffany, I can't believe how much she looks like her mama! She's growing up so fast. I can't believe that I've already been away fro WP for nearly 5 months. Miss you!