Before we get back into the hectic schedule that goes along with work and school, we wanted to post a few videos of Avery at this stage. I think the last video we posted was of Avery when she was just several months old, so she's come a long way! I was just looking over her newborn posts, and it seems like forever since she was a newborn, and yet she's growing so fast (well, she can still wear some 3-6 month onesies, so I guess not that fast).
Avery is becoming more and more sassy by the day, which has its benefits and annoyances. I absolutely love watching her become this "miniature adult" (as evidenced by these pictures) at times, but can't believe how well she can manipulate! We'll see how things change, but she actually has been a pretty good 1 year old. She doesn't throw major tantrums (just minor so far) and is a really happy kiddo (as long as the world understands that everything is on her terms:).
Her spunk for life is so entertaining, and her energy WEARS US OUT! Have you ever heard "Dynamite Comes in Small Packages?" Well, that explains our baby girl!! Her spiritedness makes her sooo much fun to play with though, and her laughs and smiles make our life. She continues to head bang to music, she can now tell you what a birdie says ("tweet, tweet"), and tonight she played "peekaboo" with herself in our long mirror, which totally cracked us up. Most important, she seems to have a really good heart...she cares how mommy and daddy feel (she wears out the word "mommy" "mommy" "mommy"), loves to give hugs to other small children (not strange adults-she still has that stranger anxiety thing), and really loves animals!!
4 comments:
O how we miss Avery... Actually I think Sydney misses her more than we do. Sydney has started to say ninny. I think she is calling Avery... Where are you best friend. Hope you guys are doing well, we will be back sorta soon. Miss you all like crazy. Good luck with school starting and all those 7th graders. See you soon!!!
What fun videos! I love her curls and jealous addy has none. She is such a cute little thing and it looks like her and Calvin are going to get along great and hopefully wear each other out! He kept trying to talk back to her while we watched.
Hello,
I've been reading your blogg for a while, I guess I show up on the list now. Tubes in the ears... you will wonder why you waited this long. Just like night and day, they ar great other than you can't get their ears full of water. Just get some ear plugs. Tubes in the ears are bad for trying to teach kids how to swim. I can always tell when they have had them. It was great to Linda and Chris at Annalieses wedding, yes Justin Annaliese is married. I am really getting old. Yes please blog more so I can keep up on the family. I spend way to much time going from one blog to another. lv Shari
Hey guys! Avery is so cute, I can't believe how big she is getting (but yet still so tiny). And Tiffany, I hope you come to visit, I would love to see you. And bring Avery, you silly. I don't care if she messes the whole place up, it's just stuff. Family is way more important than things and I would just love to see her! So let me know if you are ever planning a trip to Houstin. OR you could plan a trip to Dallas, and then visit your friend in Houstin! :) I hear you and I will be the only ones not going to the family reunion, how sad. I always think of the family reunion a couple years ago when you and I went on a walk and talked, it was so much fun. Miss you guys
Post a Comment