We just returned from Breckenridge, where we met up with my Aunt Gloria and her family. It was so great to see cousins that I haven't seen in years, and it was fun for Justin to meet some more of my family we don't see often. Avery, unfortunately, has managed to be the one baby who has caught a bad cold and cough in 80 degree weather, so it was a rough night in our small hotel room, but everyone tried to make the best of it! Avery loved the fountains by the pool. She kept running up to them and either trying to drink the water or stomp on the
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Breckenridge, Colorado
We just returned from Breckenridge, where we met up with my Aunt Gloria and her family. It was so great to see cousins that I haven't seen in years, and it was fun for Justin to meet some more of my family we don't see often. Avery, unfortunately, has managed to be the one baby who has caught a bad cold and cough in 80 degree weather, so it was a rough night in our small hotel room, but everyone tried to make the best of it! Avery loved the fountains by the pool. She kept running up to them and either trying to drink the water or stomp on the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad to see you made some new updates! She is absolutely adorable!! I love the curls and the teeth. She does look tiny and I can't believe she's already one! Cute cute CUTE....
Love to see the updates. Avery is so cute and tiny!! I am sorry I was a bad cousing and never called you when I was in town. Hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment