
We hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! We had so much fun celebrating Avery’s first holiday. We took her to the church for a trunk or treat several days ago, and she was ADORABLE in her tootsie roll outfit. She fell asleep…she was a tired tootsie roll. She also rubbed all of the face paint off (of course), but it was cute for pictures.

Avery has found her toes! This was a major accomplishment, since she no longer stares at them like foreign objects. She is giving big smiles to her Grandma and Grandpa Miller. Both of my parents are really bonding with her at this stage, and sometimes she looks for them when she wakes up. She enjoys Grandma taking her to see the special pumpkin lights, and loves watching the Bronco games with Grandpa. We can’t wait to take her to see her other Grandparents for her first Christmas!

Justin and I are busy as ever (seriously, who isn’t?) but are loving every minute with our daughter. I have loved being a mom, and Avery just adores Justin as her daddy. After teaching 100, 12-13 yr. olds, eight hours a day, I didn’t think a more exhausting job existed, but I was wrong! It’s the most overwhelming, wonderful responsibility we have ever been given. By far the best job we have ever had. We are eternally grateful to a loving Heavenly Father for sending us this little spirit. Alright…I’ll cry if I expound on this anymore…I must be tired. Check out our pictures...
12 comments:
We love updates! Avery is such a cute Tootsie roll! She is so dang adorable. Love the pictures. You guys are so blessed to have such a happy healthy baby. We love you guys!
She's so cute, we could eat her up!
honestly you two, she is adorable! Such a little princess you raising. and yes, the tootsie roll is too cute. I love it!
She is so cute!!! OK so the pink hat has to go with the OSU outfit but otherwise it is cute. Miss you guys!
Katie
Tiffany Miller Walker - amazing!!! Chad let me know you were online - you are absolutely beautiful - and Avery is a delight to look at and hear about - Please say hi to your parents for me - I miss you all - Aaron and Laura's Liliana was 2 in September - she thinks she rules the world - and she'll tell you about it - sings, dances, and hums all the time!! I'll check on you again. much love to all of you. If you look up this webpage you can see a picture of me - go to the church building - click on staff
Blythe Ann Cooper
sorry Tiffany, wrong website
www.karlroadbaptist.org and my email is gramcoop05@yahoo.com you don't need to publish this comment
Oh, that little tootsie roll costume is adorable!!! And those cheeks, how could you resist?!
so... i found your journal from browsing some of my friends from roanoke and recognized the names. i grew up in roanoke stake (amy halpin) and it was so fun to literally stumble across this blog. Avery is adourable, congrats!
Amy
I just learned about this whole blog thing and its been fun to see everyone! Avery is so cute. We miss you guys.
Tiffany- Avery is so yummy! I wish we lived closer! I'm sure Talmage would just LOVE to meet her and it sure would be fun to visit and catch up again! Come visit us at our blog: wrightthisway.blogspot.com -Kim
She is sooo cute! Where's the lamb costume? :-) We need to make another trip to Colorado. We sure miss you guys a lot.
Hi Tiffany!
Uncle Bill sent me a link to your blog site. It was great to see all the pictures of the family that you posted. Avery is beautiful and you are truly blessed. With 2 little ones of my own now, I know the joys and struggles that you are going through. God bless and tell the family I said Hi!
Jeff
Post a Comment