Friday, January 6, 2012

Addyson Nicole Walker

Addyson Nicole Walker arrived Thursday December 8, 2011! She weighed 6 pounds 4 ounces, and we were so excited that she was a baby girl!

Labor- I went into pre-labor on Wednesday at school when I started feeling some uncomfortable contractions. Justin came home early from work, and when I laid down at home, I started having contractions regularly! We went to the hospital, and though they had me walk the halls for an hour to provoke progression, I still wasn't progressing enough for them to keep me. The next day when we went to my scheduled doctor's appointment, she sent us to the hospital right then! She said that she didn't want me to pre-labor that long before delivering a baby, and Addyson was on her way!

Delivery- My hard labor only lasted about 3 hours! I got an epidural right afer my doctor broke my water, and I hate to say this to those who labor hard, but I wasn't in any pain. I pushed three times, and out she came! Addyson gave us a scare at first. The umbilical cord was around her neck (it was with my others as well), and she was sort of strangled on the way out. This put her in a state of shock, and she wasn't responding when they put her on my belly. The called down NICU, bagged her to get her breathing, and before long Addyson was looking great! She definitely gave us a scare!

Addyson- Is amazing! I was so in love with her from the second I saw her. She looks SO much like her sister as a newborn...it's strange to see the resemblance in two different children. I love to snuggle and love on her. She has made me fall in love with newborns all over again. Though nursing has its struggles, and Addyson wanted to eat all night long when we first came home, she has now settled into a routine, and I have no complaints about her sleeping or eating habits! We love her so much and are so proud to be her parents:)

My last picture prego at the hospital!

Brother and Sister came to visit!


Addyson arrived! 10:44pm!

My OB Dr. Richards. Love her!




My delivery nurse!

Christmas baby.


Avery and Aric come to visit!






We love the hospital! This is our second time in the suite!



Love those wrinkley legs!



She LOVES her baby sister!

Avery gets a hair cut from Mommy!

Love them!


Aric had to go on breathing treatments when baby came home...he was sick!


2 comments:

MattyLew said...

Tiffany!!! Has it been that long since I've read your blog?? I didn't even know you were pregnant! Ahhh I miss you so much. Addyson is beautiful! Congrats!! And your other kids are so cute as well.
Andria

Debbie said...

Tiffany and Justin, congratulations! Such a sweet and beautiful baby! Fun to catch up a bit on your blog. You guys are making a great family! Love you!