Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Fun!


We have done so much this summer! Between traveling to Ohio, house sitting for our old Bishop, having a weekend getaway at a hotel, spending two nights camping, and doing all sorts of other things, we have already had a very busy but wonderful summer. We have had time to relax, been swimming at pools, spent nights in tents, soaked in hot tubs, climbed sand dunes, played in parks, and just spent time OUTSIDE! I love the summer, love being home with Avery, and love the warm weather. Last summer I had just had Avery and spent a lot of time indoors, so we pledged to do much more these several months. Justin is still working at Western Forge and for the County, but has had some time off to spend with our little family. Stephanie and I have done quite a bit, which has allowed both of us to get out of the house! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Stephanie Montgomery said...

Hey there Walkers. I am so glad you finally updated your blog. It is so much fun to see all your adventures. All I can say is that Sydney's mom is one hot Babe!!!! We will miss you while we are in Spain.